Masters in Urban Design University of Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
Bachelor of Architecture, University of Pune, India.
Council of Architecture, India. Registered Architect (CA/2003/31990)
Indian Institute of Architects (IIA) Member
Urban Design Group, London, UK Member
Head Designer Brief
Sachin is the founding Director and principal designer of Urbanscape Studio. Having 16 years of proven track record of working in a highly collaborative approach, He has dealt on various assignments with consultants across the world to offer the best of services.
From his work throughout India, UAE and Europe, Sachin has gained experience in a broad range of projects to offer extensive knowledge and design trends to fulfill client’s aspirations.
Having lead large scale developments in UK that includes commercial business districts, Residential Masterplans and regeneration of dilapidated estates, his experience provides a keen vision for sustainable futuristic development which keeps users at the center and establishes vibrant public places to create unique identity.
After exposure of working in central London, Sachin returned to Mumbai, India to contribute to the Rapid Urbanization and constant growth sectors that demands a rationalized approach towards the built Environment. An eye for functional creativity in architectural settlements, thorough understanding of India’s growth potential and market trends got him an opportunity to lead Mumbai office for one of international Architectural MNC’s from Australia. The platform where he utilized his design and business skills to deliver some of highly prestigious developments across multiple disciplines in India.
Founder – Urbanscape Studio
With a vision to provide innovative design solutions backed by the international exposure and the on ground experience in India, Sachin founded Urbanscape studio which is a new age practice, potentially introducing practical solutions and advancements in Built environment replacing conventional style of working with highly collaborative design segment. Urbanscape studio’s clients found this vision to be a value addition that brings down the project risk and increases the design output with a rationalized approach based on the scale and nature of the project. Each project is calibrated to market forces and ensures a right amount of research driven solutions incorporated to suit current as well as futuristic living prospectus. One stop solution for all design needs, a multidisciplinary approach enhances the quality of Architecture ensuring an integrated approach of all disciplines within an open studio that thrives on its philosophy and principles of advanced livable spaces with global identity.
Sachin keeps a special interest on the contemporary development across notable Asian and European cities. The prototypes of major cities across globe are visited and evaluated as a part of interest that reflects strongly in his vision and design goals.
KEY PROJECT MANAGED:
- Taj Gateway Resort, a 100 key luxury hotel At Theog, Shimla
- Corporate office Architecture + Interior of 4 lac sqft for Sintex Group at Ahemdabad
- Masterplaning for 45 acres of Business district on the outskirts of Ahemdabad, India.
- Indiabulls Residential Masterplan and Architecture over 80 acres at Panvel, Mumbai
- Queens road mix use Masterplanning and Residential development, London
- Masterplanning for 250 acres of commercial development at Wellingborough, UK
- Urban Design cum Landscape for City General Hospital Manchester, UK
- Landscaping for Wadhwa Developers Aqueria Grande and The Capital-BKC Mumbai
- Various Regus Business centres design and PMC across Mumbai
- Corporate Headquarter Interior for Lodha Group at Excelus building, Mumbai
- Corporate office PMC of 3 lac sqft for Sanofi at L&T campus Powai, Mumbai
- Landscaping for 27 acres residential parcel at Adani Township, Ahemdabad
- National Insurance Academy Phase II planning and Architecture, Pune